About 1 in 5 – or 50 million Americans – suffer from an autoimmune disease. That number is rising, and doctors and scientists aren’t exactly sure why. Researchers have identified between 80-100 different autoimmune diseases, and suspect that at least 40 additional diseases have an autoimmune basis. Regenerative medicine is offering sick and frustrated people who are suffering from autoimmune disorders relief and hope. The Regenerative Solutions of NJ offers natural and extremely effective regenerative treatment, growth factors and exosomes, which can provide incredible healing and regenerative benefits when other autoimmune treatments have failed.
Your immune system is designed to defend and protect your body against infections and disease, however when it starts recognizing healthy cells as foreign, it starts attacking those healthy cells. This causes patients to develop an autoimmune disorder. Researchers still can’t definitively pinpoint what causes autoimmune disorders, however they have identified some risk factors, including:
- Family history of autoimmune disorders
- Exposure to environmental agents
- Previous infection (mounting evidence suggests that people who have had certain bacterial and viral infections may be at risk for some types of autoimmune disorders.)
- Gender: 75% of those suffering from autoimmune disorders are women
- Age: Younger to middle-age people are usually affected
- Ethnicity: African-American American Indian or Latino ethnicities are more likely to develop autoimmune disorders
The Regenerative Solutions of NJ Difference
Regenerative medicine is an emerging field which uses cellular products and exosomes to naturally heal, restore and regenerate healthy tissues. Regenerative treatments aid in tissue repair and rejuvenation via their self-renewing abilities, and also exert a therapeutic effect aiding in relief of degenerative symptoms associated with autoimmune disorders.
At Regenerative Solutions of NJ, we offer treatment using exosomes and growth factors to treat symptoms resulting from autoimmune disorders. Our regenerative treatments can help those suffering with autoimmune disorders. Please contact us today to schedule a one-on- one consultation, or to join us at one of our informative lectures, and learn more about the potential of regenerative treatments.